1. You can find information about server proxies in the product card on the homepage, in the catalog, and in the Proxy tab of menu.
2. Main specifications:
- static IP — it does not change during the entire rental period
- IPv4 protocol
- type — HTTP and Socks 5. You can select it in the personal account
- unlimited amount of traffic and connections
3. Server proxies are divided into individual (used by one client) and shared (used by up to three clients simultaneously). You can buy them by piece or in bulk, from 5 to 30 days.
If you need to use a proxy for more than 30 days, they can be renewed in the personal account manually or automatically (with a 20% and 25% discount).
4. You can find individual server proxies in the following categories: for social media, games, other purposes, and for all sites.
5. You can select proxies for a particular site. For example, proxies for Facebook will only work with this social network. If you need to use Facebook, Instagram, and Gmail simultaneously, proxies for all sites will suit you.
6. You can use server shared proxies with all sites.
8. If you want to test proxies, you have to order no more than 20 proxies. If proxies don’t suit you, you can request a refund by contacting technical support within 24 hours.
Have any questions? Contact us in the chat on the site (round icon at the bottom of the screen) — this is the fastest way to get help. We have switched to the 24/7 schedule, so we are in touch with you every day at any time.
Thank you for choosing the Proxy-Store!