A proxy is simply a set of characters in the format IP: port: login: password (example: 184.108.40.206:31280:fsdfw22s:Q3tsEr), which can be added to the settings of the PC / program/browser to changes your location and digital identity in the target website.
If you want a well-detailed definition of a proxy, you can google "what is a proxy".
* It’s worth noting that anonymity on the target sites and on the Internet, in general, is achieved by a set of measures in which the proxy is only one of the items.
- Visiting websites that you cannot access without a proxy. Example: Sometimes you can’t open a website because your IP is listed in the spam database of that site for some reason. Using a proxy can help you bypass such problems.
- Registration of new accounts in social. Networks and other sites. Most websites don’t allow more than one account per user, but using a proxy can solve that issue.
- Anonymous Web surfing.
- Scraping information from sites with the help of specialized programs and templates. Example: Scraping Yandex word stat using Key-Collector, Scraping the site-ranking restaurants using the template Zennoposter.
- Using several accounts and reducing ping in games. Most games allow only one account per IP, but using a proxy can help you to bypass that.
- Accessing sites that are blocked by government agencies.
* You cannot use our proxies for state-blocked sites
The main difference between IPv4 proxy and IPv6 now is as follows:
- IPv4 supports all Internet sites whilst only a few websites support the IPv6 Example: Instagram and Facebook support IPv6 while Twitter and VKontakte do not support it.
- IPv6 proxies cost far less than IPv4 proxies.
- IPv6 proxies are less reliable for work at the moment.
Why are IPv6 proxies less reliable:
It’s easy to track IPv6 proxies for websites that use that protocol. So, if you use an IPv6 proxy and your actions get tracked, your reliability rating on the website’s database will go down. That will result in a limitation in the actions you can make on that website and your chances of getting banned for misuse of the site’s functionalities will be higher.
The percentage of real users who use the IPv6 protocol for personal use (surfing the Internet, communicating with friends) is very low whilst the percentage of users who use the IPv6 protocol for spamming and earning purposes is very high (this is due to the cost of the IPv6 proxies). Conclusion: using an IPv6 proxy for spamming and earning purposes will get your chances of getting IP banned really high.
The main difference between the protocols is the following:
- SOCKS (4,5) is considered a more anonymous protocol when using a proxy, but HTTP (s) can be completely anonymous as well (elite).
- SOCKS (4,5) is a more modern protocol and can be used when connecting to FTP.
* Our service provides proxies that can use both protocols, each of which is completely anonymous, therefore, the final site won’t be able to detect that you’re visiting it with a proxy. It's also worth noting that sites can detect that you’re using proxies not only by the proxy itself but by other parameters as well, such as the use of flash, DNS, webrtc, etc.
A public proxy is a proxy that you can access free of charge from public sources, i.e. any interested person can use them. Free/public proxies are different from paid ones as they have lower speed, unstable connection, short life and they’re mostly used to spam sites and social networks.
The concept of batch proxies can mean the following:
- In the more popular definition it’s a list of proxies which is constantly updated and sold to many people. These proxies have a better uptime and connection speed when compared to public (free) proxies. These proxies are not suitable for social networks and popular services because they are used by a lot of people.
- In the less popular definition a batch proxy is the wholesale purchase of a proxy.
These are paid proxies that will be used by you and only you during the whole rental period. These proxies are distinguished by their high speed, stability, and security when using various sites and social. networks.
The concept of "elite proxies" also has a less popular definition: they’re completely anonymous proxies that do not notify the site that a proxy is being used and do not transmit the real IP address of the user.
* Our proxies are elite and individual, i.e. completely anonymous and sold to one user only.
Yes. That’s why we have made a great line of packages so that each client could choose exactly what he needs.
The only exception is the "Shared proxies" package where the proxies can be simultaneously used by three clients.
What makes us ahead of our competition is the following:
- We have a very diverse range of packages and lease terms. Thanks to that, you can buy exactly what you need and avoid overpaying for the use of extra sites and days of rent.
- Proxies are issued automatically to ensure speed.
- We offer a money back guarantee within 24 hours after the purchase, if you find out that our proxies do not suit you for some reason, we will return the money immediately, no questions asked.
Our service provides elite proxies with the ability to use HTTP (S) and SOCKS5 protocols, each of which is completely anonymous. Therefore, the final site will not be able to detect that you are visiting it with a proxy.
* It's also worth noting that sites can detect that you’re using proxies not only by the proxy itself but by other parameters as well, such as the use of flash, DNS, webrtc, etc.
No. You can pay for the proxies and test them. if you find out that our proxies do not suit you for some reason within 24 hours, we will return the money immediately, no questions asked.
Instantly. Proxies are issued automatically immediately after payment. A delay may occur on the side of the payment system - in that case, the delivery of the order may be delayed for several minutes.
Proxy format, colon separators - IP: Port (HTTP): Port (socks): Login: Password
In proxy types "For all sites" and authorization by login and password is possible, as well as by IP. The type of authorization can be selected in your account after purchasing a proxy.
Shared proxies are proxy servers that are rented by no more than 3 clients at a time. These proxies are suitable for use on unpopular sites. It’s unlikely that the three clients will use the resources of the server at the same time.
That’s not possible at the moment. Subsequently, the price of the proxy replacement may appear on the service for some time.
Yes. Currently, the following countries are available for purchase in the "For all sites" category: Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, USA, Denmark, India, Canada, China, Romania, Turkey, Sweden.
Yes, you can extend the proxy’s rental period in the client's personal area.
Yes, the affiliate program is available in the personal account after registration. You will get a 20% commission from every signup for the first 9 months following the registration of the referral.
If you’re using a proxy through your browser, you can check it by going to whoer.net and comparing the "my IP" line with the proxy you’re using. If the lines match, then the proxy is working. If the site does not open or the lines do not match, it means either you entered incorrect settings in the browser or the proxy does not work and you should contact our technical support.
If you’re using a proxy through a program, the later will show you an error if the proxy isn’t working, and will work normally if it’s fine. If you’re getting an error, either you entered incorrect settings in the program, or the proxy does not work and you should contact our technical support.
Write to us in technical support and we will solve all your problems.
Write to us in technical support and we will solve all your problems.
They’re not available. Other unavailable websites include Yandex money, Webmoney, Perfectmoney, and Skrill.
Spam mailing is prohibited. 25, 465 ports are closed.
No, you can’t.
The bandwidth of the channel is up to 100 MBit / s, the final speed depends on the workload of the network. Usually up to 10 Mbit / s.
6 threads per 1 proxy.
Example 1: You were given 2 proxies of the type 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. They are from different subnets as the numbers after the first point are different. If the numbers after the first point weren’t different, these proxies would be on the same subnet.
Example 2: You were given 2 proxies of the type 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. They are from different subnets as the numbers after the first point are different. If the numbers after the first point weren’t different, these proxies would be on the same subnet.
Example 3: you have been given 2 proxies of the type 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206. They are from the same network and subnet because the digits before and after the first point are similar in both IPs.